[Qgis-user] Geological Symbols

Ramon AndiƱach custard at westnet.com.au
Fri Jan 29 23:18:26 PST 2016

As a stop gap you could use the styling of your points.

So for dip you could have a marker symbol that is a horizontal line __ and a second marker symbol that is a vertical line | to give a combined _|_ symbol. (I can do you up a screen shot if you want)

Then you just need to rotate to fit. (and get your head around cartographers and geologists thinking about rotation differently!)

-ramon.