[Qgis-user] Geological Symbols

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Jan 30 02:48:42 PST 2016

Il 30/01/2016 11:36, Luca Lanteri ha scritto:
> you can find some other geological symbol here.
>
> https://github.com/GISsimbology/symbols
>
> Feel free to contribute if you find some other nice symbols.

This brings down to the very long standing issue of having a style and
symbol repository, much as we have plugins. I'm convinced this would
greatly improve usability of QGIS, and collaboration among many more users.
Anyone willing to support this, either with code or sponsoring a
developer? In case, please write here, or contact QGIS-PSC.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu