[Qgis-user] Geological Symbols

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Sat Jan 30 04:10:52 PST 2016

Am 30.01.2016, 11:48 Uhr, schrieb Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>:

> Il 30/01/2016 11:36, Luca Lanteri ha scritto:
>> you can find some other geological symbol here.
>>
>> https://github.com/GISsimbology/symbols
>>
>> Feel free to contribute if you find some other nice symbols.
>
> This brings down to the very long standing issue of having a style and
> symbol repository, much as we have plugins. I'm convinced this would
> greatly improve usability of QGIS, and collaboration among many more
> users.
> Anyone willing to support this, either with code or sponsoring a
> developer? In case, please write here, or contact QGIS-PSC.
> All the best.

In the meanwhile, it would be also nice to have just a "other ressources"
page collecting all these links.
And even if these links will be outdated some say, they are still an
indicator that there was some work done somewhere which could be retrieved
again by smart search.
Even people who read this mailing list only accidently stumble upon those
threads containing these informations.

--
Bernd Vogelgesang
Siedlerstraße 2