[Qgis-user] Geological Symbols

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 03:29:49 PST 2016

Hi,

this is the link to the package with our Database Geological of
Tuscany Region. it also has a qgis project and the full set of
geological SVG symbols.

http://www502.regione.toscana.it/geoscopio/download/geologia/dbg/DBG_REGIONE_TOSCANA_NOVEMBRE_2014.7z

If you are interested to only the SVG you could refer to only the
specific folder inside the package.

The symbols are study explicitly for a scale 1:10.000

If you are interested also to the rendering solutions for all the
layers of our DB geologicalyou could see the QGIS project.

Please before to opne the qgis project you NEED necessarilly to set
the correct pth forward the svg.

The Dataset are all in a set of spatialites db.
The QGIS project was developed for a QGIS 2.6 version.

Regards.