[Qgis-user] Wrong grid values in the print composer

FAKT - Assistant assistant at fakt-consult.de
Mon Jul 4 04:00:18 PDT 2016

Hello everybody from Germany!

I'm a beginner in using QGIS for mapping. And now I have my first problem with it, I hope someone can help me with it.
Thanks already in advance!

I use QGIS 2.14.1 "Essen".

I've added a map from OpenStreetMap and a satellite picture from the area I want to map. I added also some rectangles etc.

All maps were added with the coordinated reference system "EPSG: 3857 WGS 84/ Pseudo Mercator".

When I check the coordinates with Google Earth they are all right.

But when I open the print composer and add my map which I made with the help of OpenStreetMap and satellite picture something is wrong. When I add a new grid it shows some values which not match with the coordinates in the editing mode. The values start with 0 in the corners and it seems like there is missing the connection between the grid in the editing mode and the grid in the print composer. But I don't have an idea how to fix it.

Can someone of you tell me how I can solve the problem?

Thank you very much for your efforts!!!
Greetings from Germany

Michael