[Qgis-user] Shapefile creation

terry martin terry at dccllc.net
Fri Jul 8 15:44:09 PDT 2016

I am trying to make one shape file from three different shape files

I have opened the three shape files in QGIS and imported to DBX file,  Then converted the DBX file to a shape file the system locks up

I have grabbed the shapes files in the layer panel and tried to make all three then I right clicked and did a save as ERSI shapefile and it only saves one of the three in the NEW shape file.

I cant seem to make the system take all three shape files and one shape file.

Does anyone have an idea on how to do this?

Thanks

Terry Martin