[Qgis-user] Shapefile creation

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Fri Jul 8 19:49:06 PDT 2016

Hi,
You need to merge the shape files.  Look in the vector menu.  Database need to be identical or else funny things are going to happen.
Nicolas
On Jul 8, 2016 7:00 PM, "terry martin [via OSGeo.org]" <ml-node+s1560n5275496h37 at n6.nabble.com> wrote:

I am trying to make one shape file from three different shape files

I have opened the three shape files in QGIS and imported to DBX file,  Then converted the DBX file to a shape file the system locks up

I have grabbed the shapes files in the layer panel and tried to make all three then I right clicked and did a save as ERSI shapefile and it only saves one of the three in the NEW shape file.

I cant seem to make the system take all three shape files and one shape file.

Does anyone have an idea on how to do this?

Thanks

Terry Martin

		http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Shapefile-creation-tp5275496.html

		To start a new topic under Quantum GIS - User, email ml-node+s1560n4125267h38@n6.nabble.com
		To unsubscribe from Quantum GIS - User, click here .
		NAML