[Qgis-user] Contours to DEM surface

Martin Schneppmüller mstrms2000 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 09:56:01 PDT 2016

Hi Lester,

I would try to make "points from lines" (I thinks its under 'vector' -
'geometry tools' ) and then create a raster wiht the interpolation plugin (
http://docs.qgis.org/2.8/en/docs/user_manual/plugins/plugins_interpolation.html).
Maybe you can try the interpolation plugin with the lines.

The lines must have the attribute "elevation" or somthing else hope this
helps.

<Message: 4