[Qgis-user] infotool

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jul 14 02:19:39 PDT 2016

Hi Thomas,

What exactly would you expect? To see the form directly?

Note that the Info Tool has it's own panel titled "Identify Results". In
there you can change to different modes:

 	* Current Layer
 	* Top down, stop at first
 	* Top down
 	* Layer selection

And there is a checkbox to open the form if there is only one hit. Note
that if you have multiple hits, you need to select in the list in the
panel for which feature you want to open the form.

The "Layer selection" (context menu in the map) and the "Top down, stop
at first" are the two most useful modes in my opinion.

All of the modes should honor the "identifyable" checkbox in the project
properties.

Hope this clarifies how it behaves? If not, please clarify what exactly
fails.

Greetings,

Andreas