[Qgis-user] Importing CSV files

Phillip Money phillip.money at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 15 04:29:14 PDT 2016

 I have a CSV file with four columns. The first column is text, and the
 succeeding columns are percentages. I have set up a csvt file with
"String", "Integer", "Integer", "Integer"

When I import the file into QGIS as a delimited text layer, QGIS
strips out all the percentages. They come in as null values. I have
tried a lot of things, but can't get past this.

For example, I have tried converting the percentages to numbers and bringing them in that way; same thing happens.

I would appreciate any help.

Regards

Phillip Money