[Qgis-user] Problems with ubuntu-unstable again

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Fri Jul 15 12:28:49 PDT 2016

Hi Bernd,

On Fri, 15. Jul 2016 at 18:36:06 +0200, Bernd Vogelgesang wrote:
> Will the rebuilding be triggered automatically, or do I have to
> "trigger" someone to have a look at it ?

No, the dependencies are not actively tracked and therefore no automatic
rebuilds are triggered.

But the nightlies are rebuilt with current dependencies whenever a commit
(backport) has happened in the meantime.  So you can resort to those for
"unstable" distributions (ie. distributions that have changed between
releases).

The next regular rebuild is on 29.7. for the 2.14.1 and 2.16.1 point releases.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode