[Qgis-user] QGIS Crash Message

Martin Bain Martin.Bain at lismore.nsw.gov.au
Thu Jul 21 16:01:05 PDT 2016

I also get a crash every time exiting 2.16.  (On Windows 7 32 bit, OSGeo installer).

I deleted the .qgis2 folder from C:\Users\<username> but still got a crash on every exit, also tried running the OSGeo installer and selecting "Reinstall" for every item, currently using 2.14.3

Nice to know (sort of) that I'm not the only one.

Cheers,
Martin