[Qgis-user] Debian users: please confirm bug around SVG symbol previews

Kory Roberts kaptainkory at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 00:14:25 PDT 2016

I have run into this bug on Linux Mint.

My home folder was in the svg paths, but I did not add it myself.
Perhaps this was introduced with the 2.14 bug as mentioned? I also have
a symlink in my home folder.  Accidentally selecting the SVG marker has
resulted in a freeze/crash at least 2-3 times. Removing my home folder
from the svg paths seems to have provided a solution.

Kory