[Qgis-user] Bug in Map Composer?

Benni Fuenfer-Koenigstein.Benjamin at swm.de
Sun Jul 24 23:58:46 PDT 2016

David, thanks for your answer! The scale in map composer is definitely at
10,000 as I set it in the map-box item properties (numeric scale bar also
prints 1:10,000). So the scale in composer is within the threshold of layer
visibility. Besides that, as I said, the layer with “scale dependent
visibility” set to min 1:10,001 and max 1:9,938 IS visible in map composer
but IS NOT in the created pdf. Meanwhile I also found out that with WMS
sources displayed in the map, there is a similar issue. The WMS is delivered
with different styling at different scale levels. In map composer the style
Looks the same as in the project canvas. But in a PDF printed from map
composer, the styling looks different (like the one for smaller scales). So
all together it still seems to be a bug. Anyone up to test it on your
system? I can send the project and files I created for testing.

Regards
Benjamin