[Qgis-user] Bug in Map Composer?

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jul 25 00:22:49 PDT 2016

Hi Benjamin,

What projection are you using? Is the map extent on canvas and composer
exactly the same?

There are projections where scale varies according to the latitude of
the extent - but I rather assume it is a bug in QGIS and should be
reported in our issue tracker.

We would need sample data/project and steps to reproduce.

Thanks,

Andreas