[Qgis-user] Profiles in QGIS

Saber Razmjooei saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 02:41:10 PDT 2016

Hi Tyler,

What type of 3D datasets are you working with? You mentioned sewer network, is it related to the, for example, water depth/level in pipe or on the ground with time element? If it is a temporal dataset of surface water you can probably look into Crayfish plugin. It has its own profile tool, where the profile gets updated as you browser through time.

Cheers

Saber