[Qgis-user] Corporate Users

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Nov 3 23:20:36 PDT 2016

Il 04/11/2016 04:24, Grant Boxer ha scritto:
> I am using QGIS in a single stand-alone situation and I was wondering
> what examples there are of medium to large corporations using QGIS as
> their GIS platform and what issues you need to be aware of in large
> multi-user QGIS situations?

Hi Grant,
in Italy many large administrations are using QGIS on hundreds of
installation. No special issue that I know of. Install on some
environments (e.g. Citrix) has proved a bit tricky, but worked well.
Some of them have developed a portable installer for users without admin
rights. AFAIK they are happy with that.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu