[Qgis-user] MapInfo to QGIS style generator ; error message

dandrigo lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Tue Nov 15 16:37:25 PST 2016

Good morning,

I'm working on windows 10 with mapinfo 16, qgis 2.16.3.

I tried to use the usefull following plugin called "MapInfo to QGIS style
generator":

https://github.com/NathanW2/MapInfo-to-QGIS-style-generator/wiki/Using-MapInfo-to-QGIS-style-generator.

But when i launch this following command via osgeo4w shell :

python mapinfoToQgis.py F:\temp\commerces.TAB F:\temp\out.qml -c
ID_SYMBOLOGIE --UseMapInfo

An error message appears. I send you the attachment showing the error
message.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5295947/osgeo4w_command_error_mssge.jpg>

Could you throw light for me regarding the meaning of the error message and
could youhow to help me in order to find a solution?

In advance, thank you very much.