[Qgis-user] Points in polygon tool in QGIS 2.16?

Chris Buckmaster chris.buckmaster at runnymede.gov.uk
Wed Oct 5 03:56:48 PDT 2016

Hi

I am just wondering whether the Points in Polygon tool has been moved to a different location in QGIS 2.16, or whether it has been superseded by a different tool?

I need to count the number of points in polygons and the QGIS user guide seems to suggest there is a tool available under the Analysis Tools called Points in polygon, but I cannot seem to find it? Is this still available or do I need to install a plugin to access it?

Thanks, Chris