[Qgis-user] Jointure request

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Thu Oct 13 06:53:48 PDT 2016

Hi,
If you have a clean install of 2.16, you should not have the vector menu for those tool.  They should be only be found in the  processing toolbox.  If you have it in both places, I would destroy the registry keys and destroy or rename (better) the .qgis folders found for every user in the machine.  I should be a hidden file.  That will reset qgis and take away a possible mess that happens with the processing toolbox.  You will need to reinstall all the plugins or copy them back.  Just don't copy the processing folders.

You could try moving the data to a local drive, not a Dropbox.  You could try on a smaller sample to find the source of the errors or try to export to a shape file and try again.

Google the error
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/153668/spatial-query-the-query-from-layername-using-fid-in-field-not-possible

There could be other tools you could use in saga or grass (via processing tb).  Try saga first.

Good luck
Nicolas