[Qgis-user] Quick Print

Tyler Veinot tylerkveinot at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 09:12:09 PDT 2016

Andreas;
Instant Print is the one; once the composer is setup it is just a matter of
zooming to, setting a scale, and positioning the print area. The other one
worked well to but the instantprint showed you a polygon of what would be
covered in the export. This was great in setting the area where the other
one it was a little more hit and miss.
Thanks again;
Tyler