[Qgis-user] xml metadata in PostGIS table

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Tue Sep 13 08:08:08 PDT 2016

Hello all,
I apologise if this is the incorrect forum for this question, but...
Im looking to create a table and I want to insert the xml as an attribute.
Anyone who uses the database stored styling in QGIS will have an idea
what Im on about.
I have thousands of these xml files and I want to insert the contents of
each file.
I have looked, but cant find it anywhere about the whole document in one
field.
Any help appreciated.
Regards,

Richard.

OPW - Ag féachaint don am atá le teacht - Ag caomhnú ón am atá thart
OPW - Looking to the future - Caring for the past