[Qgis-user] qgsRelationReferenceWidget

Tyler Veinot tylerkveinot at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 04:13:56 PDT 2016

I don't know what I am doing wrong here, I set this up multiple times using
every different relationship I have. I even rebuilt the design using
simpler tables. The drop down doesn't populate and when I try to use the
green "plus" button all I get is a mini dump and a crash. The log file says
in the exception "The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual
address for which it does not have the appropriate access". I do have a
virtual field but I am not writing to it, it is just there to display the
table data in a more appealing way, and I am not writing or using it in the
relationship so I cannot see it being an issue. I can also write data from
within QGIS directly to the tables so I must have permission.
Any thoughts?
Tyler