[Qgis-user] Database options

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 09:22:56 PDT 2016

Tyler may you try with latest backported bugfixes on sqlite ogr
provider? Probably related with your problem ("unable to commit
changes to the database"). Check if it is similar following these
steps: https://hub.qgis.org/issues/15351

regards
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis