[Qgis-user] Database options

Tyler Veinot tylerkveinot at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 11:06:17 PDT 2016

Luigi;
Thanks, I will give it a try. Also tried using using MS Access to connect
to the SQLite database following steps I found online using an ODBC
connection. Got no useable sqlite3.dll found. It doesn't tell me where it
is looking or anything; the ODBC driver install did put an sqlite3.dll in
the system32 folder so I am not sure what the issue is, if the file is not
what access is looking for or if it is looking in the wrong spot for it;
Libre seems to be able to find it no problem.
Tyler