[Qgis-user] RGB Composite, bug or not?

Velizar Strumberger velizar.strumberger at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 01:57:32 PDT 2017

Hi
the last time I used RGB composite (for Landsat images) was with Brighton
2.6.1 and it worked. Now with QGIS from 2.8 to 2.18 (I tried all
versions!!) I get a grayscale image. However if I use the Semi-Automatic
Classification Plugin I get a color image (with 2.18.2).
Will somebody be so kind to test RGB composite with version >=2.8 and see
the results and let me know. If you have the same problem then I would like
to report a bug. Maybe there is a bug in my installation!
Thank you
Strumbi