[Qgis-user] QGIS Server Process Crash

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 13:49:20 PDT 2017

Hi,

I'm afraid the information you sent are not very useful to do any debugging.

AFAIK most of the server development work takes place on Linux (or Mac), if
you could reproduce the crash on Linux (or Mac) and file a bug report with
all information to reproduce it, your chances to have somebody look at it
would probably increase.

Sorry if this is not of great help.

On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 6:51 AM, Simon Greener <simon at spatialdbadvisor.com>
wrote:

> Folks, if I have posted in the wrong place, please let me know.
>
> Should I delete this post and re-post it in the developer forum/discussion
> list?
>
> regards
> Simon
>

> --