[Qgis-user] TauDEM

ALT SHN i.geografica at alt-shn.org
Tue Apr 4 08:13:54 PDT 2017

Dear All,

I am trying to enable TauDEM provider, but so far no success. This is what
I have tried:

1- I used the complete Full Windows Installer from here
http://hydrology.usu.edu/taudem/taudem5/downloads2.html

2 - MPICH2/OpenMPI bin directory: D:\Microsoft_MPI\Bin

3 - TauDEM command line tools folder: ~\tauDEM_64

Whenever I try to run a tool, the processing dialog returns:

[...]

'"D"' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

Converting outputs

The following layers were not correctly generated.

   - Longest Upslope Length Grid
   - Total Upslope Length Grid
   - Strahler Network Order Grid

You can check the log messages to find more information about the execution
of the algorithm

It looks like the Path is being taken as part of the command that is
launched.
Has anyone manage to use this provider? Any suggestions?

Thanks

*Sociedade de História Natural*
Departamento de Informação Geográfica
Polígono Industrial do Alto do Amial