[Qgis-user] Difference between QGIS and GEOS method ?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 04:16:13 PDT 2017

Hi,

This is indeed a question I frequently see and also wonder what the
differences are. Also because, according to the one you select, checking
validity tools for example do not return the same results. So I think users
need to know the difference and make the appropriate choice.
*(if a qgis dev is in the neighborhood...)*

Regards,
Harrissou

SG/SPSSI/CPII/DOO/Expertises Techniques <