[Qgis-user] QGIS Modeling - Raster Band Math, Texture and batch processing

Frank Obusek geofranker at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 06:20:36 PST 2017

Hello QGIS friends!
I want to implement some of my ERDAS IMAGINE Spatial Model workflows using
the QGIS Modeler. I want to run processes that include band math, indices,
texture derivatives, threshold-criteria-decision-rule classification,
simple data format/type manipulation and batch processing a folder full of
multispectral images.

I have created a few simple models, but seem to be stumbling in some basic
areas. I am looking for example QGIS Models, online demonstrations and
tutorials related to image processing, indices and classification. Feel
free to share your knowledge and resources.

Frank Obusek
Geospatial Solutions Engineer
On-call Consultant, Remote Sensing
Asheville, NC