[Qgis-user] Problem on saving result in a Data Base

Stefano Niccolai niccolai at ldpgis.it
Fri Feb 3 05:14:54 PST 2017

Hi,

I'm using QGIS 2.18.3 on Windows 10 and I would like to make a question
to you.
Is it possible to save the geoprocessing results into an existing
Database (Postgres with Postgis extention, SQLite and others)?

For example:
Given an existing Database( /MyDB.sqlite/ ) and an existing Table(
/MyDB.table_1/) , I would like to save the result coming from the
geoprocessing function *Dissolve* (ran on table_1) in the db table
/MyDB.table_result.

/Thank you for your time and have a nice day,

Stefano.
//

--
Pianif. Stefano Niccolai