[Qgis-user] Join hangs in Las Palmas

Holly Wilkie bells.holly at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 12:16:29 PST 2017

Hi, I've noticed that when I try to do a Join, the software hangs and I
have to close the App. Usually, the join works after I restart. However, I
am currently trying to join a table of parcel ownership data provided by a
Texas county with a shapefile provided by the same county. The data type
for the columns is the same. They are both rather large files. When I set
up the join, QGIS hangs and I am unable to get the join to work upon
restarting. Has anyone else noticed this issue?