[Qgis-user] Join hangs in Las Palmas

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Tue Feb 7 04:51:51 PST 2017

Hi,
did you already try to create a new joined layer with the processing
toolbox instead of creating a "loose" join with Properties/Joins?

I almost never do joins through the properties but instead create
permanent joins with "Join attributes table" from the toolbox.

It could be possible that your machine has not enough power/memory when
non-permanently joining huge data sets.

Good luck
Bernd

--