[Qgis-user] Join hangs in Las Palmas

Andreas Wicht a.wicht at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 01:42:25 PST 2017

I recently encountered that issue as well and I observed the behavior
only when the attribute table was opened.
For me it works just fine when I close the attribute table (no matter
if docked or undocked) before I do the join.
Maybe try that for a start.

Still, I think that problem should be investigated in more detail.