[Qgis-user] Runtime errore R6025 - pure virtual function call on Windows

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 14:09:03 PST 2017

Hi all,
the above Runtime error happens frequently on various Windows machines,
starting at least from QGIS 2.14.11.
On my test machine I have Windows 10 64 bit. The error appears when QGIS is
going to be closed.
Some other users reported a similar error while loading plugins.

I don't know if it's related to an unusal busy use of CPU. It didn't happen
with previous versions. Since I upgraded to QGIS 2.14.11 on this PC I face
a lot of CPU usage (with the fan working very hard to wamr the pc!).

Is it something already mentioned? Is anybody experiencing the same problem?

All the best,
Giovanni