[Qgis-user] New user

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Feb 15 17:20:31 PST 2017

Stephen,

   I can't speak about BC data specifically, but the Canadian federal
government has geographic data available at their Geogratis site
(http://geogratis.cgdi.gc.ca/).  And there are lots of base map tile
servers available, but they may be hard to use if your intent is to
print a large map.

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser