[Qgis-user] Broken project file

Árni Geirsson arni at alta.is
Mon Feb 20 04:01:57 PST 2017

Hi again
I did some hacking and systematically eliminated layers by commenting out
<maplayer>...</maplayer> tags in the qgs file until I found an offending
one. After deleting that one from the file, it loaded normally. I don't
know what was wrong with that layer, it happened to be a virtual layer, I
don't know if that is significant. Anyway, I managed to recover the file
but the problem/bug remains.

Arni