[Qgis-user] WMS via https - "SSL handshake failed"

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 00:52:39 PST 2017

Hi John

SSL is managed storing credentials using the QGIS Authentication
Manager that store credentials in the same way as Firefox, in a master
pwd crypted store in your $home/.qgis2/qgis-auth.db.
You should managed credentials using Settings->options->authentication.

QGIS uses OpenSSL => and specifically can import different king of
credential method (using plugins => can be expanded). De default auth
method installed are listed in the documentation:
https://docs.qgis.org/2.14/en/docs/user_manual/auth_system/auth_overview.html

what is you auth method? can you explain the workflow you followed to
store and use your credentials?

regards
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition