[Qgis-user] Qgis and Postgresql from enterprisedb.com on employer's laptop

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 00:13:32 PST 2017

Question:  Can I have Qgis and PostgreSQL/Postgis  on employer's laptop?

Answer: Yes. The combination of Qgis and Postgres/Postgis works very
well on laptops except on *very* old or underpowered  laptop systems. I
use it on smallish Windows based tablet without any performance
problems. And it doesn't require any licenses or payments.

Question: Is Qgis, Postgis, PostgreSQL and PgAdmin FOSS - based ??

Answer: Yes. All the abovementioned software is FOSS

Regards
Bo Victor Thomsen