[Qgis-user] Standalone python script

raghavendra sharma raghavendrasharma93 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 08:35:15 PST 2017

Dear Friends,

I am Raghavendra Sharma from India.I am currently pursuing MSc
Geo-Informatics in ITC: Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth
Observation (EO).

I am trying to run a python script outside qgis. I followed all the
necessary steps to run a standalone python script.

   - Set PYTHONPATH = apps/qgis/python
   - Set path = apps/qgis/bin

Start importing the qgis modules.

But I get the error

Import Error: DLL load failed: The specified module not found.

I have tried all the possible solutions in the internet but all of them
failed.

Could someone please the standard procedure they followed to run a
standalone python script with pyqgis libraries.

Kind regards,
Raghavendra Sharma