[Qgis-user] Load Style from database dialog is blank

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at di.uminho.pt
Fri Jan 13 02:16:28 PST 2017

Hi Tony,

If you can see the styles in later_styles table, you can try to run the
two queries executed by QGIS to populate the dialog. The first is for
the styles associated with the layer. The later is for all other styles.

-- replace 'publica' with your database
-- replace 'pdm11_c_geral' with your schema
-- replace 'ran' with your table name
-- replace 'the_geom' with your geometry column

SELECT id,styleName,description
FROM layer_styles
WHERE f_table_catalog='publica' AND f_table_schema='pdm11_c_geral' AND
f_table_name='ran' AND f_geometry_column='the_geom'

SELECT id,styleName,description
FROM layer_styles
WHERE NOT (f_table_catalog='publica' AND f_table_schema='pdm11_c_geral'
AND f_table_name='ran' AND f_geometry_column='the_geom')
ORDER BY update_time DESC

Did these queries returned the any styles?

You can log your own Postgresql queries to check what is going on.

Regards,

Jorge Gustavo

Às 02:23 de 13-01-2017, Tony Bazeley escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having some trouble attempting to work with styles in postgresql.
>
> I can successfully save a style to the database - table layer_styles is
> created and populated.
> But attempting to load brings up the 'Load Style from database dialog'
> with messages "No styles found in database'
>
> Am using QGIS 2.18.2 with postgresql 9.6 and postgis 2.3
>
> Would appreciate any thoughts on how to progress.
>
> Thanks
> Tony

J. Gustavo
--