[Qgis-user] DXF export.

Charles Barrows charles.barrows at comcast.net
Wed Jul 12 02:25:13 PDT 2017

I'm rather new to QGIS but very impressed with its capabilities.

I'm trying to georeference a raster photo from Google Earth.  Using the
GeoReferencer plugin I go through the procedure using data points in a
decimal degree format.  WGS84 survey.  The procedure seems to go OK,
including the "start georeferencer" and the Load to QGIS.  I am using the
Transformational type Polynomial 2.  But, the DXF export fails.  What am I
missing?

I have been entering the longitude into the x/box as a negative number
because I am in the western hemisphere.  Does the program not like negative
numbers?

Charley B.