[Qgis-user] Newly installed 2.18.10 grives problems

antonio scotti kiaikidobcn at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 03:31:07 PDT 2017

Hi,
I recently upgraded QGis on Win 8.1 to 2.18.10 and as I opened a project file I had created before upgrading, there seems to be things that do not work.1) Can't select any menu item. Hovering over them with the mouse doesn't highlight them and when I click on them nothing happens2) when I try to select layers from the layers side panel, nothing happens3) when I click on toolbar buttons, the drawing zooms out....4) even if I do not open an old project, QGis is pretty unusable like this

I see that there is a newer release. I wonder if it addresses problems of this sort or can it be that the installation/upgrading process failed somehow?
PermaCultura-es http://www.permacultura-es.org

|  | Libre de virus. www.avast.com  |