[Qgis-user] Port number in GetCapabilities

st_kiefer at web.de st_kiefer at web.de
Fri Jun 2 11:21:41 PDT 2017

Hi,

I read your post just for curiosty, in fact I have no experience with
Qgis Server. Otherwise while exploring this feature I found the
following in the Documentation:

"If you want QGIS Server to advertise specific request URLs in the WMS
GetCapabilities response, enter the corresponding URL in the /Advertised
URL/ field."[1] Maybe that helps.

Cheers.

Stefan

[1]