[Qgis-user] Port number in GetCapabilities

Henrik Uggla Henrik.Uggla at kristianstad.se
Fri Jun 2 12:57:31 PDT 2017

Thanks for your tip! Adding the port number for every single layer isn't an option though. Also, which I didn't mention, we have also published port 80. We wish to use port 80 for cached content and 81 for non-cached. For both to work simultaneously the URLs in the WMS GetCapabilities response need to be dynamic.

Regards

Henrik