[Qgis-user] qad measure command

Reginald Carlier Reginald.Carlier at ingelmunster.be
Thu Jun 8 00:09:34 PDT 2017

Hi,

I am trying to implement the measure command in order to show points along a line with the QAD plugin.
Somehow it fails to work.
I have selected my point layer (editable).
I have a line layer (editable).
I click on the measure command. I have to select the object to measure, so I try to select the line to measure which is only possible if I select the line layer.
When I push on enter it says that only a point layer can be used ????
Can anyone help me with this plugin? Is there an English tutorial or help function?

Thanks,

Reginald Carlier
Deskundige GIS
Gemeente Ingelmunster ,  Oostrozebekestraat 4 ,  8770   Ingelmunster
T +32 51 33 74 39 www.ingelmunster.be
Raadpleeg onze disclaimer