[Qgis-user] Problem installing/updating TimeManager

johnrobot johnrobot at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 04:55:41 PDT 2017

Hi
I have problems installing/updating TimeManager. I always get the error
"Installation failed: Connection closed". I first got this trying to update
the plugin, so I uninstalled it. Now, I get it when trying to install it, so
I canĀ“t use the plugin at all. Has anyone else seen this? I can
update/install other plugins without this error. I use QGIS 2.14.6 64 bit on
Windows 7.

Regards,

Magnus