[Qgis-user] Split features tool behavior

Andreas Wicht a.wicht at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 04:22:54 PDT 2017

Hi Bernhard,

just got to test the new version. It works now as expected.
Thank you a lot for the good work there!

Is the highlight color of the currently "selected" part (when you
choose which part should form the new feature) defined in the code or
does it use a color, which is set in the QGIS settings?

cheers
Andreas