[Qgis-user] Split features tool behavior

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Thu Jun 15 05:33:09 PDT 2017

FYI
I implemented a new "Split features" tool in DigitizingTools [1].
It should replace "Split features" and "Split parts" in core, see [2]

Bernhard

[1] http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/DigitizingTools/
[2] https://github.com/bstroebl/DigitizingTools/wiki/Usage

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 15588 (20170615) __________