[Qgis-user] Looking for a function or variable to retrieve canvas extent

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 08:34:23 PDT 2017

Thanks Alexandre, but it's too hot to have me doing some maths right now :-)

Actually, what I want to do is to apply some conditional formatting in the
attribute table using the canvas extent values but for some reason, those
variables you mentioned are not exposed in that expression builder dialog.
There's also a @map_extent variable in master which returns the geometry
(for composer map only? or canvas also?) but like others, it's not exposed.